Friday, August 5, 2011

Quercetti Tecno Toolbox Review

Quercetti Tecno Toolbox
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My son likes to play with this toy a lot. I think it is a very good and fun idea. But the material is very cheap and I think the plastic parts will get broken too soon. The packege says "Made in Italy", so I did not mind paying the money for a toy not made in China. But you can imagine my disappointment and anger, when I found a sticker inside of the package on the plastic bag with the parts, with clear "Made in China" on it. :( I do not like this cheating. I think the price (about $45 in Japan) is too much for a low quality China-made toy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Quercetti Tecno Toolbox

130 piece tool set packed in a sturdy take-along toolbox. Build vehicles with the included axles and rubber wheels. Includes complete working toolset, a variety of fasteners and different shaped pieces that can be combined to create whatever yo can dream up! Toolbox lid features threaded holes that are size matched to the various nuts and bolts so you can build right on top of the lid. Lid locks in place with snap together handles.

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about Quercetti Tecno Toolbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment