Sunday, April 22, 2012

Van Helsing Castle Dracula Playset Review

Van Helsing Castle Dracula Playset
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am 12 years old and i love Van Helsing but some of your figures and this playset are nothing but junk!This castel along with the Wolfman figure are made from cheap,junky rubber and plastic! There is nothing fun about this "playset"! There are no places to play with the figures, only this one room. Why can't there be chambers and other towers to go into not just this one lousy room? I bought this thing and the roof broke the day that i got it!! And the smaller playsets with figures(Van helsing with grappling hook playset& Frankenstine with light up tower) Don't even stay in place.The light up tower dose not even fit were it's to go!!!!I think that Jakks Pacific Inc. should make a new castel with tower to go into,atleast two or more rooms, amd secret camders or some thig, SOMTHING NEW and FUN to play with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Van Helsing Castle Dracula Playset



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Van Helsing Castle Dracula Playset

0 comments:

Post a Comment