Thursday, July 28, 2011

Early Simple Machines Set III Review

Early Simple Machines Set III
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this item for my grandsons, aged 4 and 2, so that their engineer grandfather could spend some quality time playing with them. As it turned out, my son had just as much fun with it as they all did. Three generations of engineers played with it for hours. Thank goodness I ordered two sets, so Grandpa will be able to play with the other family of two grandsons and, I suspect, their father! It is an invaluable learning tool about basic machines for young children, especially when playing in a group. Being Lego, it also allows plenty of opportunity for them to be creative with their own designs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Early Simple Machines Set III



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Early Simple Machines Set III

0 comments:

Post a Comment