Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I must say this set was extremely frustrating to build. It is the least structurally sound Lego set I have ever built. Granted Lego was limited in what they could do because they were copying an existing design, but that is no excuse for the problems I had.
First, attaching the cockpit area caused the lower wing to fall apart multiple times. Once I finally got that attached (after about 20 minutes) I built the upper wing and had to attach that one to. For the next 2 hours I sat there rebuilding the lower wing, cockpit and upper wing to get it attached right. Like I said, EXTREMELY frustrating. It took close to 4 hours to build when it should not have taken more than 2.
After it was all built I think it looks great sitting on a shelf, where it will collect dust because if I dusted it, it would fall apart.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LEGO: Wright Brothers Plane
Click here for more information about LEGO: Wright Brothers Plane
0 comments:
Post a Comment