Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My son loves Ben 10. I didn't even know these tiny versions existed, and I was in a buying frenzy on Amazon (didn't spend too much time per purchase, clickin' and goin'...). I came across these and figured why not, ordered two sets. They arrived in a sandwich bag taped shut in a small cardboard box. That is really not an issue as they were safe and a piecemealed collection as the seller describes. The problem is that each one of these can cost no more than a quarter out of the machines, and there are 8 of them, This is two dollars worth of toys, I bought two sets, with shipping came to 30 dollars?!? Shoot me in the face please I fell for this crap.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ben 10 Mini Figures - Set of 8 Vending Machine Toys
Click here for more information about Ben 10 Mini Figures - Set of 8 Vending Machine Toys
0 comments:
Post a Comment