Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this item when my almost-4 year old daughter saw it in a department store and decided she wanted it (big Sleeping Beauty fan). She already had a lot of Duplo and after confirming that these parts fit with those I agreed to get it for her birthday.
The product is relatively well made. Blocks are a little flimsier than Duplo but much better than knock-off quality building bricks. Several of the parts are thin and tall and will not stand long on their own during play. The solution to this is to get a Duplo 15"x15" baseplate, which makes for a good sized room.
I am impressed at the detail of the pieces. The character pieces are well designed and seem true to the movie. I think if Lego had made this set it would have cost at least twice as much and the character pieces (princess, fairies, birds and rabbit) would not have looked as good.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mega Bloks Disney Sleeping Beauty's Princess Room
Click here for more information about Mega Bloks Disney Sleeping Beauty's Princess Room
0 comments:
Post a Comment