Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I think these figures are a cool idea. You don't know what you're getting, but you know it's going to be an interesting new minifigure. I picked one up as an impulse buy at the local bookstore and ended up with the Super Wrestler. I got a kick out of this one, as he's styled like a masked Mexican luchador wrestler. He doesn't have any accessories other than a cape (a folding chair would have been brilliant), but this is still a fun addition to the Lego universe.
Yes, these are hard to find, and yes, some sellers are obviously capitalizing on that. I'm reviewing the product, not the availability, price or Lego's strategy (or lack thereof).
Click Here to see more reviews about: LEGO 8683 Minifigures Series 1 - Super Wrestler
Click here for more information about LEGO 8683 Minifigures Series 1 - Super Wrestler
0 comments:
Post a Comment